Celia is still sick today so we're sticking with a bland diet and staying home. Chris has a lot of school work to do, so he will be gone all day and past Celia's bedtime. Normally this combination of events might stress me out a little, but today is such a beautiful day that it doesn't bother me in the least. It's over 50 degrees and the sun is shining so brightly. We've already been outside once today, and we'll probably go again later. So far today, we played before Celia's morning nap, and I did some cleaning while she slept. Then we took a 2 mile walk and she slept some more in the stroller. When we got home we had a tea party,
inspected the cat,
and played upstairs in Celia's room. Then we had lunch and Celia was very tired so she's down for her afternoon nap early. I hope she has a nice long one because she is really worn out from being sick. We'll probably take another walk later. I'm really loving this weather. It's amazing how much a warm sunny day can lift your spirits!
I also finished a little project today (one of several on my to-do list) that I'll share later.
No comments:
Post a Comment