Sunday, March 7, 2010

poor little pita

We had a mostly great day today and I'll write more about that tomorrow, but right now I need to have a glass of wine and relax!! We thought Celia was feeling better, but today she ended up having some really yucky exploding diapers and vomited her dinner. The poor little thing... She was so good the entire time though. She was a little upset after she threw up, but just wanted me to hold her and then she was okay. It made a big, BIG mess- like all over the kitchen floor, island, her clothes, Chris, and Chris's sister who was visiting! Celia kept pointing at all the places that were dirty, like she knew she had done it and it had to be cleaned up. It was so cute! Chris's sister and I did her bedtime bath together and put her pajamas on, and then I put her to bed. Hopefully she'll sleep through the night and won't get sick in the crib. Needless to say, I'll be staying home with her tomorrow. I've already called to cancel a meeting with a parent, and have to call in the morning to cancel more appointments.

Tomorrow I'll introduce my new very special friend...

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear your little one is not feeling good. i hope she is doing better today!

    ReplyDelete