Since Friday was a holiday, Chris had the day off. We drove to CT and Chris played golf with his dad while his mom and I took the kids swimming. They both really like swimming these days. I wish we had more opportunities to take them. That night, the kids ended up staying for a sleepover while Chris and I went home. We rarely have kid-free time, so it was great to have a quiet night and then get some things done on Saturday. Saturday evening, we met the kids and grandparents for dinner halfway home, then took the kids home for bed. On Sunday we had another fun day, spending the afternoon with friends at their house.
This is random, but I put together a house area in the family room and the kids have been using it. One morning I found this naked chef preparing breakfast.
Today I had Henry home with me. We played with these magnetic shapes that fit like a puzzle into different templates. I was really impressed with how well he did with them. He is starting to do a lot more, learning letters, wanting to learn and sing songs, counting, putting things together, etc.
After camp the kids and I ate lunch at the school playground and they played for a while.
It's rare that Henry's smiling while Celia's the one with the funny face.
This afternoon our babysitter came for a couple hours. Usually I stay around the house when she comes, but today I went out for a long run/workout, did some gardening and took a shower. Henry has been nervous about me leaving when Delaney is here, but I think he's fine now, especially when Celia is with him.
Tomorrow we have our usual work, daycare, and more camp for Celia.






Happy fourth, the kids are getting so big, wow!!! :)
ReplyDelete