Wednesday, November 16, 2011

it's beginning to look a bit like...

Yes, that's right.


The nesting is out of control.


Not only did I vacuum the house, scrub floors, clean bathrooms, and do two loads of laundry today...


I also did more Christmas decorating.


The in-laws might be confused as to which holiday it is, if they come over for Thanksgiving.


If the baby isn't born soon, I'll have decorated for Easter and the Fourth of July too...


So please, little H (yes, that's his first initial!), come very very soon!


Love, your Mama.

9 comments:

  1. Love your decorations, they turned out beautiful! Can't wait to see that little guys cute face on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there!!! love all the decorations! watching your pregnancy brings back so many memories... i remember wanting to get everything done before we welcomed him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come one Little H!!! I love a clean house though so yeah for nesting. Your decorations look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great~! I keep thinking you must have had him by now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your too funny! Your house is looking great for sure. Just the other day I noticed there were already a few homes decorated for Christmas. It must be something in the air this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your too funny! Your house is looking great for sure. Just the other day I noticed there were already a few homes decorated for Christmas. It must be something in the air this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house looks amazing! I can't believe you found the energy to do all that!! Good luck with baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No Miscellany Monday post, does this mean there is a BABY?!?!?!? ;) Either way, thinking of you this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! Beautiful!! I am envious of your clean, holiday fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete