Saturday, October 30, 2010

halloween party

Yesterday afternoon I took Celia to a little Halloween party with her friends from daycare. It was a lot of fun. And, it's funny what Celia is willing to do there compared to at home. When she saw that all the other kids were wearing things on their heads, she had no problem wearing her kitty ears.


When we arrived, Celia's little boyfriend (they are two weeks apart in age, and almost always within arm's reach of each other) came running to her so excited to see her, saying "Celia, Celia, Celia!" They then proceeded to take every opportunity to hug each other.


They're so freaking cute together. You will hardly ever find one of them without the other close by. Each of them always has to know where the other is. And, now that they're both talking they have little conversations with each other.

After some pictures, the kids had a special snack, danced to some music, and each got toy spiders on strings that were a big hit.





Celia has come down with a cold and had trouble napping today. She was very congested and woke up crying before she was really ready to wake up. It took a while for us to calm her down, but she finally had a good snack (she had refused lunch) and was back to her old self. We got take-out for dinner because the afternoon had been a bit hectic with poor Pita's cold. Tonight I'm ready to bring on the Benadryl so she can sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,
    I really love her little cat outfit and I love that pic of her and her little boyfriend....soooo cats and monkeys get along huh lol....love it so presh....
    I love kiddos all dressed up! Halloween parties are soooo fun! In our town Trick or Treat is on Thursday night to prevent rif raff on the weekends and drunk drivers etc,. so we did that and then last night we went to one of Kelcee's little friends Halloween parties as well it was super fun, I love watching the kiddos interact and dance around to monster mash LOL....

    Glad ya'll had a great time

    xoxo
    Summer

    ReplyDelete