Tuesday, June 15, 2010

new toys

I've been bringing some toys home from work for the summer, and Celia gets to play with them. She loves anything new and different, so I showed her just a couple of new things today and they kept her busy for quite a while.


I've brought a few puzzles home, and I gave her one to try today.


At one point, she put a puzzle piece in her doll's hand, and had the doll put the piece on the puzzle.


Then I took out some stickers. I knew she would love them, and I've been meaning to try stickers with her for a while but haven't found any good ones. Leftovers from work (that never stay on kids' hands but would work on paper) provided a great opportunity. Pita loved them!


We put them on paper, she colored it with crayons, and we made it into a present for Daddy.


I'm sure he'll appreciate it as the masterpiece it is.

Celia's napping now, which is a huge relief because her naps have not been consistent AT ALL lately. Time to get off the computer, pack lunches for tomorrow, do some cleaning, and maybe- just maybe- call me crazy here- I might be able to sit on the deck for a while before she wakes up.

2 comments:

  1. She is always such a happy little lady, and brings a smile to my face! I love taking out new toys too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you did get that time to sit on the deck.
    My favorite photo is the one where she's helping the doll put in the puzzle piece. I think that is so, so cute.

    ReplyDelete