It's the first day of spring! I'm so excited. I even took my warm weather clothes out of storage yesterday. Today Chris had to go in to work so Celia and I are on our own at least until mid-afternoon. It's another beautiful day so we'll definitely be playing outside. Right now she's having a rare morning nap. I think she's starting to transition down to one nap, because some days she'll only take a nap in the afternoon and others she still needs the morning one. I have to say, I'm going to miss getting two breaks during the day!
We have to do a little spring shopping for Pita. She now wants to walk everywhere so we need to find better shoes so she can walk outside. I also realized yesterday that we have no short sleeved shirts in her size. We'll probably head out to a couple stores after her nap. When Chris gets home I'm guessing we'll play outside some more, and maybe even take Celia to the playground.
I wanted to put up some pictures of Pita in her new kitchen. One of my co-workers gave it to us this week, and she has been very busy in it!
Have a beautiful Saturday!
Super cute! Have a great Saturday also! It's so beautiful!
ReplyDelete