Gave Celia braids this morning.
It's amazing how our hummingbirds know when the first week of May has arrived. They are back, right on schedule, and I've treated them to a new feeder.
Henry has figured out to smile for the camera, which he now sometimes does when I tell him to say "cheese".
Little dude also still has a cold, which has turned into a bad cough that's keeping him from sleeping. Totally stresses me out. In fact, he's coughing right now in his crib. I was really hoping he'd sleep better tonight...
Henry and I took a walk this morning while Celia was at school. We really do live in a beautiful place. Spotted this morning: a bubbling brook, a woodpecker, horses, a red fox, blooming trees and lilac bushes, daffodils, tulips.
The sleeping baby was nice. Unfortunately it meant that he skipped his regular afternoon nap. Sick baby with no nap? Not much fun.
Picked up Celia from school. She eats her lunch in the car. I always think she looks so cute all buckled up coming home from school. She tells me all about her day and says the cutest things.
Keeping busy before dinner. Luckily dinner was already made, and it was beautiful outside.










Love the braids! She is so cute. Henry all of a sudden looks different/older to me! I hope his cold is better soon. No sleep is no fun for you (or him)!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet cherished memories these will be.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute and getting SO big!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe all of the creatures you have around!