Wednesday, April 3, 2013

day in pictures

7:00 Breakfast


8:00 Celia ready for school.


9:00 Diaper change escape.


He loves sitting in little chairs. I had to take them away after this and he was pretty mad. He stands and climbs on them and it's really dangerous.


10:00 Making a mess.


11:00 Ready to run an errand and get Sister from school. I thought we could walk around outside before we got Celia, but it was too cold and windy. We just waited for her inside the school.


12:00 On the way home. In traffic. Kids eating lunch in the car. Luckily Celia is really good about giving Henry his food.


1:00 Playing with pom poms. I'm trying to come up with new activities every so often because we're getting really tired of being stuck inside. Yesterday was warm enough to play outside, but today it was in the 30s and very windy.


And since you're probably thinking "How on earth does she have such perfect children who play nicely with the pom poms all in the box?", this soon turned into pom poms all over the room and Henry trying to eat them. So there ya go.

2:00 Celia being difficult. I was trying to get her clean up and she was being a stinker. She also has a cough, and I keep trying to get her to stay still and stop talking so she won't cough so much. That is impossible. In fact, in between coughs she told me "But I don't want to stop talking. I love to talk." Oy.


3:00 Henry is napping. Celia is finally quiet, watching Caillou while I clean and do some stuff for work.


4:00 Snack time.


5:00 The time of day when the wheels come off.


I call it "A portrait of children run amok".
6:00 Washing dishes. Children still amok, but somewhat sedated by dinner.


7:00 Celia and I just took a shower. We came downstairs to find Chris and Henry demolishing the dining room. Chris is itching to get started with our window replacements. Apparently we're now also removing wallpaper and painting.


If you have any color ideas for my dining room, let me know...

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I love this idea, I might have to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a full day! The pom pons -tasty! I knew it!! lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the and this is when the "wheels come off" comment. That's how I feel daily, around the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete