First off how cute is your new header?!?! OMG love it!! Did you do it?!?! The picture of Celia I assume with the dandelion in the water is perfection, I love the wedding picture (stunning), and well can Henry get any cuter?!?! I love Mr. Quack ha sorry I name everything lol, although I am sure you have came up with a much cleaver name already,lol! OK so he is so cute and he looks like Henry's BFF! Love it! Girl I miss you to bits! All your humor always makes me smile! It wasn't as much as me and drama with FB as much as it is my inner circle and drama and FB lol! If you know what I mean! I know to many thirty-somethings who still think they are cheerleaders in HS and the drama never ceases...uggg...so FB and I decided to say so long to each other lol! love ya Sums
First off how cute is your new header?!?! OMG love it!! Did you do it?!?! The picture of Celia I assume with the dandelion in the water is perfection, I love the wedding picture (stunning), and well can Henry get any cuter?!?! I love Mr. Quack ha sorry I name everything lol, although I am sure you have came up with a much cleaver name already,lol! OK so he is so cute and he looks like Henry's BFF! Love it! Girl I miss you to bits! All your humor always makes me smile! It wasn't as much as me and drama with FB as much as it is my inner circle and drama and FB lol! If you know what I mean! I know to many thirty-somethings who still think they are cheerleaders in HS and the drama never ceases...uggg...so FB and I decided to say so long to each other lol! love ya
ReplyDeleteSums
He is SO SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteA very tasty one, apparently! Cute!
ReplyDeletejust too cute!
ReplyDelete