Friday, March 9, 2012

friday favorites

Henry's doing really well on his tummy lately. He really gets his chest and shoulders up now.


Celia wanted Henry to get in bed with her this morning.



We're catching a glimpse of spring after the recent snow storm. Yesterday the temperature reached mid-sixties and most of the snow melted. These little gals survived under the snow just fine, we have some other bulbs coming up, and other plants are showing signs of life.


Henry and I went for a 2 mile walk.



When I picked Celia up from daycare yesterday, the kids were all dressed up and having a "tea party" for their snack. It was the first time I've ever seen Spiderman, Cinderella, a flower and a fire fighter sharing a meal together. On top of it, they had green spots all over their faces, hands and feet because a leprechaun had left footprints on them during their naps :)

2 comments:

  1. henry is so cute! ahhhh! now you must update your blog picture to include him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - can that hand-holding picture be any cuter???!

    ReplyDelete