Friday, February 24, 2012

celia's friday favorites

Thought I'd link up with Rachel's Friday Favorites today. And this is, literally, just about favorites. It's a rainy/snowy morning, and by some miracle I put Henry down for a nap and he fell asleep and stayed asleep all by himself (still sleeping 2 hours later!!), so I had plenty of time to play with Celia this morning. She found a Toys R Us flyer and wanted to look at the pictures and rip some out, so we got out more flyers and an old magazine and started finding pictures to make a book.

A book of Celia's favorite things...


I'm not very crafty. Luckily, all we need is a little ripping, cutting and glueing and Pita's happy as can be.



She wanted me to take a picture of her reading the book when it was done.


What were some of her favorites?
Chicken
Raspberries
Blueberries
Strawberries
Blackberries
(Yes, she really likes berries)
Orange Juice
Swings
Slides
Sandbox
Tricycle
Markers and Paper
Play Dough

Friday Favorites by Celia, at age 3.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day for you and your sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Celia! A+!
    Just another example of how we spend tons of money on toys and yet the simplest of things can keep them happy and entertained (and educated as in this case!).

    ReplyDelete