I saw my midwife yesterday and everything was good. I still measure a week behind, which is still normal. I gained three pounds in the last two weeks, which I wasn't so excited about. I really hope it doesn't continue at that rate or I'll end up gaining a lot! We heard the little guy's heartbeat and he kicked the midwife a couple times, as usual.
On my way home I stopped and got some decorative things for my office. I've decided that unless my new job gets even worse, which I'm not sure it can, I will stick it out until maternity leave. All I can do is try my best, do what I'm able to do given basically no resources, and leave the stress at work when I leave. However, remaining in a bad situation for the long term is not something I'm willing to do... Hopefully it will improve, and I think it will once I can get past the scheduling and caseload nightmares and actually start seeing kids and getting into a routine. The only long term problem would be that the new school's hours don't work for our family schedule.
On a completely unrelated note Celia "decorated" herself with stickers last night, then decorated me, and then we had to play doctor :)
Also unrelated, we had our wood stove installed in the fireplace yesterday! In fact, it's cold and rainy tonight so we're going to try it out. I can't wait to sit in the chair in front of the fire all winter. I also put Celia in fleecy kitty pajamas tonight- first time this season in warm pajamas. They are pretty darn cute.
Off to finish figuring out my third alternate schedule for work, and then to bed...


I really hope your job situation gets better! Miss Celia looks so cute all sticked up :)
ReplyDeleteWood stoves are the best...its the piling of the wood that stinks. :P
ReplyDeleteYOu are adorable! I'm sorry about the job, you are so right, just what you DON'T need at the end of pregnancy, and to go back to with a newborn. Best of luck. Cecelia looks adorable and so proud in that photo!
ReplyDelete