This won't be very miscellaneous because I have two things occupying my mind at all times these days: Number Two, and the new house.
1) Now that the cat's out of the bag, I can actually write about my pregnancy. Mondays happen to be when I begin a new week of pregnancy, so my miscellany posts will also contain those updates. Today I am 13 weeks, beginning the second trimester! Unfortunately I'm still not feeling my best, and I'm just hoping things will improve soon. On some days I feel fine, and other days I'm exhausted and nauseous. Also, I can't believe how big I am already compared to when I had Celia. I know the second pregnancy is different, but wow. Here's a picture of me at 4 weeks, and another at 12 weeks:
I'm already so much bigger all over, even in my face.
2) Guess I should officially tell work now. It's not like I'm keeping a very good secret with my big belly hanging out...
3) Celia's newest thing is that she likes taking care of us. She will tell me it's time to take my nap, have me lie down and cover me with a blanket, tell me to close my eyes and even kiss me goodnight! It's so cute. She's very affectionate. I also taught her how to Eskimo kiss recently, and she loves giving Eskimo kisses now.
4) In addition to being a sweet and affectionate little thing, make no mistake; Pita is still a 2-year-old. Sometimes, she is a monster.
5) Outfit of the week:
Apparently I can't put away the hats and mittens yet, because the other day Celia was playing outside and decided she needed something warmer to wear.




Congrats!! SO exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! i tried like a billion times when blogger was down to tell you that and got so frustrated with blogger that I decide to come back today. :) You look great! so exciting baby 2 and a new house! I am sure it will be a stressful couple of months but well worth it in the end, especially your gorgeous new house! I had a feeling something else was up with you ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats again! You do look great. And a small collection of mittens and hats stay in a special box in our closet all summer long. Yes. Sigh, sometimes in Minnesota in can get terribly chilly and we need to have those items ready.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Monday!
Oh my gosh, yeah!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for so many reasons. :)
I am so excited to have yet another friend to go through this very exciting journey with!
No one that cute could be a monster!
ReplyDeleteFor me? The second one seemed to get big faster, but Corey disagreed. I think you still couldn't tell I was pregnant until I was 15 weeks!
Look at your cute belly!
ReplyDeletehow did i miss this?! CONGRATULATIONS! you are looking amazing :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh!!! Congratulations!!! So excited for you!
ReplyDelete