Monday, April 25, 2011

monday miscellany

A brief miscellany today. I'm not ready for vacation to end!

1) Celia had her first night away without Chris and me on Friday night while we went to a wedding, and she did great!


2) I waffled for a long time over whether we would do the Easter Bunny or not. I finally decided to do it, but not to make a big deal out of it. Celia and I put out a snack for him, and when I told her he might leave her a present she said "I wanna say thank you!". Um, what 2-year-old says that?! So we left him a little card. As soon as she got up in the morning, Celia wanted to know if the Easter Bunny came. It was cute that she remembered. When she saw what he left, she said "I wanna give Mister Bunny a hug!". Haha! She was also expecting to actually see the Easter Bunny, like that he would visit us. I had to explain that he doesn't stick around to visit :).


Her basket had practical things- snacks, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, and a flashlight. There were also some eggs hidden around the house with little snacks in them.

3) I saw a quiz in a magazine that asked, "Which member of the Kardashian clan do you most relate to?" Um.... Yeah.... None of them?

4) I think we'll have full blown tulips soon! It has taken a long time!


5) Outfit of the Week: Just going out shopping with Mommy's purse, a shopping bag, (oops! dropped the wallet!), with a kitchen apron on.

4 comments:

  1. Too cute that she wanted to give the Easter bunny a hug.

    Tulips are my favorite! Can't wait to plant some so we can have tulips next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Celia is just styling! I'm glad she did well on her first night away (and that you did OK too!). I'm with you...I'm not like any Kardashian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really sounds like such a sweetheart. Love her little face! :) And her style... ! Looks like you guys had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celia has already caught the shopping bug? lol! Too cute.

    Kardashians...blah! I just heard on the radio this morning about how much money those girls pull in. It's sick how much. I love when SNL does a parody of them.

    ReplyDelete