Wednesday, January 26, 2011

no-nap recovery and more birthday pictures

It seems Celia was still recovering from yesterday's napless afternoon today. When I picked her up from daycare they said that she went to her mat, lay down and instantly fell asleep as soon as it was put on the floor after lunch. Curtains still open, other kids still awake and playing around her, no binky! She must have really been tired.


I had another good day at work today. I picked Celia up and we played with her dolls at home for a while. I got dinner ready, we ate, and played and read books for another couple hours before bed. We've pushed bedtime close to 8:00 now (from 7:30), and it seems like the evenings are so much shorter for me after she's in bed. That half hour makes a big difference.

It's snowing again tonight, and I'm wondering if there will be a delay or canceled school tomorrow. Hopefully not. I have things to do, and with all these snow days we'll be in school until July at this rate! I'll end with a few more birthday party pictures. Things were busy so of course I didn't get many pictures of actual people.







2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, we had a napless day today. Good times were not had by all. Plus my newborn insists on cat napping these days, and needless to say I would like calgon to take me awwwaaaaayyyyy.

    Love that pic of Pita on the rocking horse with her sunglasses, what a ham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she is feeling better and catching up on naps miss Kelcee is doing the same! Pita is totally rockin the sunglasses and I think it is safe to say she looks like she is loving that balloon....looks like a fab day!!


    Glad you had such a great day at school whoo hoo

    ReplyDelete