Just a quick post because I already have a lot of Christmas pictures. Because we'll be away tomorrow, Santa came to our house one day early. When Pita woke up this morning and I told her that Santa had come, she said "I knew it!" Ha! She doesn't fully understand the concept of Santa, so she actually wasn't very impressed by the idea of him leaving presents for her. She did like going through her stocking, and got a few other presents.
| "Who this bathtub for?" |
We can't fight Pita's love for Elmo. She got an Elmo doll and spent quite a while hugging and kissing him.
Pita got some beads and a Santa hat at her daycare Christmas party. She's going to love dressing up with them.
And now we're at Nonna and Nonno's house. Celia has been playing with her cousins.
See you tomorrow and Merry Christmas!

love the big "cheese" smile! who doesn't love elmo? we added abby cadabby this christmas... she's hadley's favorite these days.
ReplyDeletegood luck with the bath tub!