So, welcome and come on in!
We don't do anything crazy with decorating. I don't like things too cluttered: Just enough to be cozy and Christmas-y. And I love to have lots of green.
Wreath and jingle bells on the pantry door:
Advent house:
![]() | ||||
And candles. We also have a candle in each of our two stairway windows. Their light is so pretty at night.
And Otis the Christmas tree, of course,
And yes creepy x-ray guy (gosh I hope you're reading), Celia's potty is still in the living room. We like it there.
I decided not to buy wrapping paper ever again. Newspaper and brown paper bags work just fine and have a nice old fashioned look.
The stockings are hung by the stairs with care,
And our Dickens Village is nestled in some snow on top of the piano.
There is one more Dickens house I didn't put up this year. I've been hoping our new buffet would arrive before Christmas so I can decorate it! We will see. We have some big new plans for the living room that I can't wait to share.
Have a Happy Christmas, and be sure to leave a comment so I can see your decorations and return the favor!







Your house is decorated so pretty and elegant, I love it! That Balsam candle from B&B is awesome, we bought one a few days ago and girl our whole house smells like a Christmas tree and I am in love with it....
ReplyDeleteLove your comment to creepy x-ray guy....tell him Kelcee's potty chair is still in our hallway hee hee
xoxo
Sums
Oh your home is so perfect! Love the decorations. Nothing beats the greenery;)
ReplyDeleteI love that you have the beautiful bay window in which to put your Christmas Tree!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I think the tree-side potty is a lovely holiday accent! :) So cute! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteCute idea to put a wreath on the pantry door : ) I'm linked up to the tour too if you'd like to have a look: http://jessicaralph.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-home-decor.html
ReplyDeleteI love your idea of wrapping with newspaper and brown packaging paper! It's all beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour home looks really beautiful! I love your little village!
ReplyDeleteI like lots of greenery too (visiting from the Nesters today)...your home is lovely. I was an SLP way back when...I haven't worked in many years but once upon a time, that's what I did.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Your home looks lovely! I love the idea of using newspapers and brown paper bags as wrapping paper, very clever! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice - thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDelete