And now I would like to present the world premiere of a Little People drama, in five acts. Please excuse the shaky camerawork. I was laughing.
Act I: The Little People prepare to embark on a plane trip, which apparently will involve a lot of drinking.
Act II: After a short flight, the Little People land in Aruba. Or do they?....
Act III: In which the pilot realizes his mistake and promises a successful flight to Aruba (also the act in which Celia wants a kiss from the camerawoman).
Act IV: Aruba is not what the Little People expected.
Act V: After a harrowing journey and almost falling off the island into the ocean, the Little People ultimately come to a grizzly and untimely end.
This was completely unplanned and unscripted (I know, you probably thought it was rehearsed several times ;). When Chris plays with Celia he comes up with these ridiculous and crazy stories for the Little People. I'm always in the background laughing hysterically, and always too late by the time I get the camera. And yes, he will have to make his performances more G rated very soon, because Celia picks up on everything!
That is adorable!!! I love his sense of humor!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous way to preserve this memory!
ReplyDelete