Thursday, June 3, 2010

quote of the week

I've got a very busy day today after Celia kept me up for an hour in the middle of the night, but I've gotten off to a great start with a 4 mile run. Now off to run errands and head to work. Because I'm strapped for time, I thought I'd share my favorite student quote from this week, courtesy of little Andrew.

"Daddy doesn't have hair on his head anymore. Now it's all over his belly, and his- his legs."

Hard to keep a straight face listening to that one, though I wasn't too happy about the mental image it conjured of a bald man's hairy nether regions...

I'll be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I MAY or may not have heard my SON say that about his daddy a few times!! Or "I was born when my daddy had hair."
    Love kids!

    ReplyDelete