We spent part of our long weekend visiting Chris's parents. Celia had a great time, as usual, with all of the extra undivided attention she got. We also took her to the beach for the first time. It was interesting to watch her see something so big and so new. She didn't know what to think of the ocean and was a little scared at first. It was too cold to play in the water, but once Pita warmed up to the new environment she loved playing in the sand.
We still have today and tomorrow to get settled and ready for the week. Being a homebody, I'm also just happy to be home. I had a 7-mile run on Saturday that went really well. I also did research on fuel belts and some other running-related stuff because my mileage will be increasing soon. It will be fun to have some new gear, and to be running enough to need it!

What a wonderful weekend Sarah! I love the pics!
ReplyDelete