Thursday, May 20, 2010

so much to say

And so little time! I have a growing list of things to write about, but haven't had much time to put fingertips to keyboard. Work is very busy now with only a month left of the school year. I've been working a lot from home, have several meetings and reports to write in addition to the regular therapy schedule, and I've been dealing with some- hmm, let's use a euphemism here- interesting parents. I also have just over a week to complete assignments and write a 10-page paper (yikes!) for the course I'm taking online. Great. Now that I'm thinking about everything at once I have a massive headache...

I find the best way to handle things when there is too much on my plate is to simply ignore them. This is why I'm currently lounging on the couch, far from my textbooks and files, with a bowl of ice cream, web surfing capability, a phone, and two magazines. I also just downloaded a new book onto my Kindle because clearly I have plenty of free time for reading.

Well, this sure got long-winded. I don't know how I got so off track. I simply wanted to say that I have a lot to write, and no time to write it. You know, with all the work I've been doing. Now I must go. There's still time for some quality procrastination before bed.

2 comments:

  1. I like you, and not just because you have a cool name, but because I think we would get along well. Much alike here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you crack me up! You sound like me... when I get overwhelmed, I find anything and everything else to do other than work. Thats my best time for cleaning! :) When we were at Wheaton you weren't much of a procrastinator, were you? At least you didn't give that impression!
    Speaking of Wheaton, I'm taking a couple of summer classes (Public Speaking and Anatomy and Physiology... absolutely dreading both!) and there is a girl in my public speaking class who goes to Wheaton. She is going in to her junior year. It was funny talking about Wheaton with her the other day. Seems like awhile ago now. She isn't even 20 yet... makes me feel old!

    ReplyDelete