Tuesday, April 6, 2010

a tuesday of teething

We have some serious teething going on here! Celia has three top teeth coming in right now and she spent the day gnawing on anything she could get her hands on.

 Can you see the little fangs on top in this picture?

Pita also spent a lot of time asking to go outside this morning. It was raining for part of the day so I had to distract her and try not to mention anything related to "outside"! When it became clear that I wasn't letting her out any time soon, she took matters into her own hands and looked for new ways to open the door by herself.


At one point she and the cats were sitting next to each other looking out the window, all wishing they could be out there.


We went grocery shopping before lunch, and then Celia was in a very independent mood so she played by herself for quite a while while I did some cleaning. She's now taking her afternoon nap and will be so excited that it's sunny and nice to play outside when she wakes up! I'm loving the nice weather and I'll have all kinds of spring-related projects to write about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment