First of all, I'm watching this week's Glee right now and I can't even describe how much I love this show :). Okay, moving on.
I think I'm ready for the marathon that will be the next three days. Celia's snacks and lunches are planned for the time I'll be away. Her clothes are picked out. My clothes are picked out and my bag is packed. I will be out of the house at 5:45 tomorrow morning, leaving Chris in charge of feeding and dressing the Pita and getting her to daycare. I'll be home late, then out again early Friday. Chris and my parents will watch Celia. Yikes! I'm not looking forward to being away from her so much, and I know that whenever I'm gone she asks for me :(. Saturday will also be a busy day, but at least our family will be together after a full week of Chris and I only being in the house together between the hours of 10 pm and 7 am! Celia has been asking for her Daddy a lot, and she always wants to know if he's sleeping upstairs (which she communicates by saying "da da" and then making snoring noises- haha!). I hate having to always tell her he's at work.
I won't be posting much in the next few days, but there is a video that I'll put up :)
awesome! I can't wait to hear more!!
ReplyDelete