It isn't supposed to be there. It's flooded all the way into the woods, and we're going to have standing water there for a long time. The prospects are good for a mosquito baby boom in our yard this spring :(. Luckily, we do live up on a hill in a new subdivision. The land is graded pretty well (except for behind our place) so we should stay dry inside. I know lots of people who aren't so lucky, and am actually a little worried about my parents' house today.
Someone's tired of staying indoors and has gotten a little slap happy:
It's either this or crankiness from the two or three (I can't keep track) teeth she has coming in right now! She has never been into pacifiers but lately she always wants her binky. I think it's because of the teething.
We need to get out of the house today, even if it's just to Target or the Barnes and Noble kids' section!
Yep, sounds like you need to get out to me! I would be doing the same thing---> target? Always a good idea!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I had my little bug today and again tom. I love every min of it. I have already learned that they grow up way too fast... enjoy yours.
ReplyDeleteWhat a little doll!
ReplyDelete