Not the best picture, but oh well...
By the time we were done shopping, Celia was tired of sitting and wanted me to carry her. We got to the checkout and I had to put her back in to unload the cart. She started complaining, of course. There's nothing like watching helplessly as your toddler makes a scene in public... Anyway, the cashier came around the counter and helped me unload the cart. Wasn't that nice of her? While she scanned everything, she and the lady bagging our groceries talked to Celia the whole time and really entertained her. One of them even sang a little, and Celia started singing and bopping around. This of course attracted even more people, and we soon had half the checkout staff hanging out with us! Needless to say, Celia was very happy about the attention and it probably ended up being one of the best shopping trips she's ever had. We were really lucky to encounter such nice and friendly people today.
Very cool. Was this at Roche bros?
ReplyDeleteThat's so great that those ladies were trying to help. Most of the time people just stare. I probably would have hugged them when I left...lol =)
ReplyDeleteTotally! I love being surprised by nice people.
ReplyDelete